The Unspoken – Kineticist Class
We’ve been watching you. You’re growing more attuned to the city. You can feel the vibrations of mass transit: the rise and fall of crowds, the waves of traffic, the crush of the El Train.
You can manipulate these unseen forces of movement as The Kineticist!
This astral form directs city debris with blunt power. Feel kinetic energy course through your fingers as you master these Primal Spells:
- Lift and redirect ambient objects with Telekinesis.
- Repel opponent attacks with the Telekinetic Shield.
Embers energize three arcane gesture spells:
- With a push gesture, attract detritus to ready a Debris Scatter, then project it outward in a concentrated cone of shrapnel. Charge up, then cast Debris Scatter at close range to damage an opponent with every deadly shard.
- With a volley gesture, levitate a Mass Drop of automobiles to damage your enemy from above. The initial pose directs one car to your opponent; hold the pose to raise cars above up to three pedestals, selected by your gaze. Drop your arms with force for a higher-damage attack.
- With a guard gesture, form a Force Bubble to repulse enemy spells. Cast quickly to counter, or hold the crossed-arm pose to generate a larger, more durable bubble.
The Kineticist wields heavy objects with a deliberate style. Time your Telekinetic Primal carefully. Defend with your off-hand shield while an object overcomes inertia to move to your primary hand.
A held object can act as an improvised shield. And a thrown object can nullify an enemy projectile. Your Primal defensive capabilities are second to none.
There are massive objects in every arena—concrete fountains, metal machinery, stone gargoyles. These inflict the most damage. Gesture toward an object with your offensive hand to draw it close. But choose carefully; heavy objects take longer to attract.
Debris Scatter excels at breaking enemy shields and shattering Summon Orbs.
Save your Embers. A quickly cast Mass Drop can divert an adversary while you move close to prepare a Debris Scatter spell. Multiple Mass Drops will leave your challenger with no safe haven.
To prevail, you must sense the ebb and flow of intangible waves as you manipulate the dense matter of the physical world. Duel with verve, but never forget the gravity of the ancient code.
May you crush your rival before your rival crushes you.