The Unspoken: Arcane Update 1.31.17
- Lockport Bridge Arena: Duel for supremacy in a violent blizzard!
- Bridge Wraith Summon: Awaken an interdimensional ice-demon to freeze your enemy!
- Dark Tag Artifact: Conjure vision-obscuring paint traps on your opponent’s pillars!
- Spectator Overlay: Health, Ember count, and Artifact loadouts are visible on the desktop window. Toggle visibility in the settings menu.
- Practice while waiting: Primal Spells and target orbs are enabled in the ranked pre-match waiting zone.
- Allegiance Indicators: Spells with allegiance properties display ownership marks.
- Spell Health Bars: Arena Guardians and spell minions display health overlays.
- Teleport Cooldown: Pillars display a teleport cooldown ring.
- Arena Info: Arena selection globes display information panels.
Tuning and Fixes
- Elmhurst Avenue: Moved the cover stone slabs slightly.
- Pulaski Circle: The Spear Forge now respects the collision of the center statue.
- Pulaski Circle: Moved cover tombstones slightly.
- Pyrotechnics: Added markers to targeted pillars.
- Pyrotechnics: Descending Fireworks are invulnerable.
- Pyrotechnics: Further reduced the max number of fireworks by one.
- Chaos Skull: Enabled minimum charge time.
- Force Bubble: The Force Bubble now despawns properly.
- Spectral Disc: Enabled minimum charge time.
- Spectral Cloak: Added spillover damage when an inhabited cloak is destroyed.
- Spear Forge: Reduced spear damage.
- Spear Forge: Primal Shields now mitigate spear damage consistently.
- Info toggle: Added a menu option to disable in-world player info UI: health and ember count.
- HUD toggle: Added a menu option to set the in-headset status HUD to always on.
- Reporting: ‘Report Player’ now functions as intended.
- Skip Intro: Added a skip intro option to the menu during replay.
- Ranking: Players will no longer lose rating points after a win.