The Unspoken – Anarchist Class
Open your mind. Can you sense the unrest? Can you feel the struggle of three million burning souls in a city of shattered glass?
These chaotic forces are yours to command as The Anarchist!
This astral form channels the disorder of the city to cast destructive spells. These Primal Spells are at your fingertips:
- Manifest a Fireball in your bare hands.
- Deflect opponent spells with your Arcane shield.
Channel Embers to perform three unique gesture spells:
- With a push gesture, track your opponent with a deadly and unpredictable Chaos Skull. Push a fast skull, or charge a skull that’s devastatingly massive–skulls distract your opponent while you prepare your next spell, and shatter the shields of inattentive spellcasters. But beware! Their allegiance is fickle. A well-timed fireball can send a Chaos Skull back at its caster.
- With a volley gesture, summon Pyrotechnics to rain explosive fireworks down on the arena. Pyrotechnics target opponents on any pedestal, countered only by a skillful teleport or a well-placed shield.
- With the guard gesture, pull glass shards together to protect yourself with a Plate Glass barrier. You’ll be free to charge gesture spells or reach for powerful Artifacts.
Cast these spells together; multiple Chaos Skulls and Pyrotechnics can overwhelm your opponent with multidirectional attacks. You’ll need to channel an Ember to cast each gesture spell, so visualize your strategy and plan ahead.
An all-offense loadout of three Dark Forge spells will give you the power to finish your opponent off while they’re distracted.
Or choose a more tactical loadout; the Clockwork Imp will steal your opponent’s Embers while you’re weaving together a devastating sequence of spells.
Destroy your opponent’s Embers to limit their casting options. An uncast spell needs no counter, and each broken Ember removes a pedestal. Controlling the arena is one key to victory.
But take heed: volatile magic consumes the unwise! Remember your training.